Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You can still drink coffee and drink vegan!

In case you didn't know, you can drink vegan coffee at Starbucks! Just ask for soy milk and no whip cream or drink black coffee if you're up to it. Beware of making your drink "light" though. Some of those syrups are NOT vegan. Also, I would like to add that products that say "low fat, reduced fat, etc."  are full of chemicals!!! If you're going to splurge, do it the most natural way you can!


Anyways, here is my favorite drink: A tall peppermint mocha frappacino with soy milk and no whip cream. It is pretty much amazing.


I don't get it all the time because who needs the extra calories? This drink is about 190 calories (according to Starbucks.com).

If you're wanting to make your coffee healthier at home you can add agave syrup instead of sugar and use your favorite plant based milk. My favorite milk is Silk's Vanilla Almond Milk! I use it on my cereal too! It is delicious!

Well anyways, good morning and have a great day!

Xoxo,

Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment